Driving School Franchise Positions
We’re a local St Albans driving school, keen to work with local people. We have no pretensions and minimal overheads, meaning our driving instructor franchise opportunities offer exceptional value for money.
You’ll be joining a recognisable and successful brand and you’ll receive all the business support you could ever need, directly from our ORDIT Registered Owners.
If you are looking for a Trainee Licence Driving School Franchise, we have very limited availability. Please click here to arrange a call back to discuss your requirements.
Each franchise position comes with training and mentoring support, as well as high-quality, high-value new learner business when required. If you are looking for a driving instructor franchise in St Albans, we’d love to hear from you.
- Free Standards Check training
- Full health and safety guidance/training for Coronavirus
- No gimmicks on lesson prices (£36-£39 per hour)
- No ridiculous “Pupil Introduction Fees”
- Unlimited one-to-one business support
- Quarterly Business Reviews
- Quarterly social gatherings (optional!)
- Access to in-house accredited ADI development
- Access to our in-house Chartered Tax Advisor
- Branded instructor supplies
- Branded soft-shell jacket and polo shirts (optional)*
- Website presence, management of reviews, social media strategies
- Complimentary membership of the ADINJC*
- Access to virtual reality technology for use in-car with your clients (on-hold due to Coronavirus restrictions)*
*Full Driving School Franchise only
A Driving Instructor Franchise is ideal for ADIs who understand the tremendous value in being part of a well-recognised brand. Many potential clients will deliberately look for these brands when searching for a training provider, and it is this market that your franchise will give you access to. They can also be great for those instructors who are looking for a more social aspect to their job.
If you’re currently with a less helpful driving school franchise (when was your last meeting with an area manager or owner?), paying a higher fee but generating a fair amount of your own work, LDS may be the perfect stepping stone before you decide to take the plunge and go independent. We can help you do that, and in the meantime, you’ll vastly reduce your outgoings. If you need advice about leasing a car, we have great working relationships with some of the best tuition vehicle suppliers in the country.
Whether you’re an experienced ADI coming from a larger, more expensive franchise, or a newly qualified ADI just starting out, contact LDS today and we’ll help your business take its next step.